Prototype Electronics Development Engineer - High Power Electronics
Bonfire Recruitment is proud to be retained by a cutting-edge R&D and Manufacturing organisation in the recruitment of a permanent High Power Electronics Development Engineer for a unique role to develop Electrical Designs for high power applications at its specialist Hub in South Yorkshire near Sheffield.
This unique opportunity is suited for a talented development engineer who is keen to embark on an all-encompassing customer facing role whose career will involve refining existing high power electronic system prototypes and designs and allow for the development and creation of new products into high value applications. This role will focus on the development and maintenance of power electronic system designs and the firmware within the induction high power electronic system, leading to the design and development of new systems.
This electronics design engineering role will allow the successful candidate to work within the newly created UK R&D hub that has on-site manufacturing capability and allow you to travel the globe to tweak and refine your designs in situe!
The opportunity would be relevant for someone that meets at least 2 of the following criteria:
- Electrical design - such as : Power Electronics Design, PCB Design, Panel Design, Design Documentation, Design Calculations, Electrical Load Calculations , Component Lists and Cable Schedules , Electrical Schematics, Wiring Diagrams
- Software Design/PLC programming : Experience with embedded software design (C) ( VHDL ) The use of 8 and 16-bit microcontrollers, embedded coding and programming
- Prototyping: Develop concept projects using simulation software for Power electronics , PLC control or electrical circuits, as well as assisting in the fabrication of test rigs
- Power Electronics : Education within , working experience preferred.
Our unique client offers an excellent rewards package inclusive of personal development and long term career opportunities.
Should you have some of this background and wish to learn more please apply via the weblink attaching your most recent CV in the first instance to Scott Buchanan.
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Induction Heating
- Power Electronics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'