Protein Purification Scientist
Location - Oxfordshire
Sector - Pharmaceutical
Our client is a global drug discovery & development company and due to continued company expansion they are now seeking an experienced Protein Purification Scientist to join their Oxfordshire facility. The role will be based within their Protein Sciences team with a focus on Protein Purification
Working within an established group you will be responsible for the support and delivery of drug discovery projects. As the role develops the overall scope may change but core responsibilities will include:
- Proving expertise on recombinant protein purification types - Intracellular, membrane and secreted
- Continuous work on the development of purification platforms
- Effective communication with clients to ensure project delivery and satisfaction
- Prioritise activities and resources to effectively schedule experiments for project efficiency
Suitable applicants will need to demonstrate;
- Industry experience with protein purification of different expression systems using AKTA systems.
- Thorough understanding of protein production within the drug development process
- Technical experience with Crystallography, Computational chemistry and LEAN tools would be advantageous
- Ideally experience within a Contract Research Organisation or experience dealing with client projects
- Educated to PhD level within Protein Science or MSc with equivalent industry experience
In return, out client offers a superb opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical business offering a competitive remuneration package and career development structure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'