Protein Crystallography Scientist
Location - Oxfordshire
Sector - Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery
Our client is a global drug discovery & development company and due to continued company expansion they are now seeking an experienced Protein Crystallography Scientist to join their Oxfordshire facility. The role will be based within their Structural Biology team supporting with the research and structural problem-solving for drug discovery projects.
The role requires an experienced research scientist to work on both independent and team projects designing and ordering constructs. This includes:
- Researching scientific literature
- Providing solutions to structural challenges
- Preparation and delivery of results to the research team
- Ensuring all research complies with good quality practices and safety policies.
Suitable applicants will have:
- Significant experience in relevant crystallography techniques
- PhD or equivalent research experience within Structural Biology or related Biochemistry discipline.
- Solid experience with protein biochemistry and macromolecular crystallography.
- Experience with Membrane Proteins would be advantageous
- Experience with protein expression systems (insect, mammalian, E.coli)
In return, my client offers an opportunity to work on diverse research projects supporting in unique drug discovery projects. They offer a competitive salary package which will be based on skills and experience, along with company benefits package and excellent career development opportunities.
- Protein Expression
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'