Protection Services Case Owner
You will be part of a team who are responsible for proactively managing customers’ protection applications, which will involve keeping in regular contact with our clients, and appointed insurance companies delivering high levels of customer service at all times.
As a Protection Services Case Owner, you will possess a proven track record in customer services industry, with experience in customer contact by telephone, with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively on your own as well as in the team environment
• Provide administration support to the Mortgage Adviser. To develop and maintain relationships with new and existing housebuilders and Customers
• Ensure we maintain the highest levels of service to our customers and housebuilders in line with company Policy
• Maintain proactive telephone contact with customers to ensure they are fully up to date with underwriting progress and developments
• Ensure the customer understands the insurance products they are purchasing and the additional features included.
• Liaise with all parties involved with the mortgage process; mortgage adviser, housebuilder, customer, insurance companies, GP surgeries, lenders & solicitors
• Maintain contact as necessary with customers to ensure protection policies remain in force
Identifying policies that are at risk, and taking appropriate action to pass these to relevant Protection Adviser
• Adhere to all internal processes and ensure Regulatory standards and obligations are complied with at all times
• Previous customer service experience essential.
• Previous telephone based call centre experience ideally preferred.
• Ideally some experience of working within Financial Services, particularly insurance.
• Detail conscious with experience of working in an office based, administrative environment.
• Motivated to meet and exceed personal targets and customer service standards.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, with outstanding telephone manner and strong listening skills.
• Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Permanent Full Time Role.
• Rewards: Generous basic salary plus bonus and benefits (OTE to £22K).
• £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary DOE
• Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00 AM-5.30 PM.
• Timeline: Immediate interviews and start date.
• Full training provided with ongoing coaching and development.
• Outstanding career progression opportunities.
• 28 Days Paid Holiday, (20 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.)
• Get your Birthday off each year (T&C’s apply)
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding business
• Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme.
• Contributory workplace pension. (T&C’S Apply)
• Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
• Death in service, life Insurance cover
• Free onsite parking (Subject To Availability)
If you are interested and have the skills required then please call Emma White, Senior Permanents Consultant. Reed – Colchester Tel: 01206840100 Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'