Our client is a major, pensions and investment company with Group funds under management of £100 billion.
The company has recently gone through a number of positive changes, merging the two brands into one offering the best of Protection policies, new business in Life and Pensions has grown by over 40% (2015). The protection business has also been awarded 5 stars for Excellent Service in the recent Financial Advisor Life & Pensions awards.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary division in the Home Counties area.
Working across the entire Protection Insurance proposition this home based role will involve building and maintaining key relationships with a panel of intermediary clients across the Home Counties area delivering agreed revenue targets.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within protection insurance, or candidates currently working within the same industry but in an account management / internal sales role.
Duties and responsibilities:
•Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
• Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
• Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
• Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
• Maintain accurate panel information and deliver all other recording minimum standards on NBIS in accordance with the requirements of the Sales Process
• Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within Financial Services, ideally from within Protection Insurance.
• Similar experience within a telephony account management role within intermediary sales
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• RO1 and RO5 qualifications desirable
• FPC 1, 2, 3 or equivalent desirable
• Strong business acumen and influencing skills
• Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships with brokers / intermediaries / clients
Location: Home based - Bristol/South Wales
Panel Located - Bristol/South Wales/Devon
Salary 37k + OTE £80-85 + Benefits+ Car Allowance
- Field Sales
- Life Insurance