Protection Electrical Design Engineer Substations
Protection Electrical Design Engineer (Substations)
£35,000 - £50,000 + 5% Pension + Health Care Cover
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer with experience in utility networks looking to join a leading, expanding company with the opportunity to advance your technical skillset through extensive training and plenty of room for progression?
On offer is a fantastic role which will allow you to work closely with the project manager on the design of electrical infrastructures, in turn, improving your technical skillset and the chance to progress in your career.
This market-leading company specialises in the design, supply, installation, maintenance and commissioning of electrical infrastructures for a range of companies in electrical utility and renewable energy development.
This position would suit a Design Engineer who is looking to advance their technical skillset within a rapidly expanding company.
- Assist project managers in the design of electrical circuits
- Prepare drawings for customers
- Use existing drawings and technical knowledge to prepare designs of work
- Liaise with customer's design teams
- Experienced in design work on voltages 11kV and 400kV
- Knowledge of electrical power engineering design principles
- Minimum of a HNC, degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Protection Design Engineer, Belfast, Doncaster, Northern Ireland, Drawings, Electrical, Utility Networks.
Please click apply or call Hollie White @ Rise Technical.
- Northern Ireland
- Protection Design Engineer
- Utility Networks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'