Vitality, Protection Assistant, Stockport, 12 month FTC , £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Protection Assistant role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus, free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospect
As our Protection Assistant, you will be working within a team of qualified Protection Advisers you'll be spending your day supporting the advisers with their administration. The adviser needs to produce a regulatory letter following advice and recommendation and your role is to take the information, put the letter together for the adviser and present back to the Protection Adviser for checking.
Responsibilities as our Protection Assistant include:
- Adviser contact
- Letter Volume production
- Quality of Output
Skills and Experience require of our Protection Assistant:
- Financial Services background or similar
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Team player
- Knowledge of Insurance/Protection (Desirable)
Working for Vitality as a Protection Assistant you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Tuesday 03 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Protection Assistant please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job