Insurance Broker Recruitment Evening
£27,000 basic (OTE £50,000 uncapped commission)
Its time to begin your sales journey within the UK's MARKET LEADING brokerage…
We need skilled sales based individuals… to join a brokerage widely recognised as a leader in the industry with 5* awards and ratings. You don't need to have insurance experience as the business offers a comprehensive training and support function to be a successful Life Insurance Broker.
You'll work alongside the best team leaders in the industry, all of which started out in this role and have progressed into managing their own team within the first 2 years. We are recruiting due to a huge growth in business, with an increase in 30% every year, this is why we are looking for the best sales professionals in the industry to join an already thriving business.
This isn't a job it's a career… it's an offer for individuals with a high salary to maintain their earning potential but back it up with genuine progression and development. You'll receive industry specific training from the best trainer in the industry, and insurance qualifications fully funded by the business if you wish to complete.
This isn't your average sales role… giving you the chance to earn in excess of £50,000+ allowing freedom on an advised basis through no cold calling or call handling time. You'll be consistently provided with quality leads allowing for you to be successful on your calls.
What can they offer?
- A fantastic working environment
- All current staff members take home £50,000+ allowing achievable uncapped commission
- As a broker you work with a variety of providers allowing you to be consultative
- Fantastic recognition - advisor of the month, trips to Dublin and Marbella for top sellers
- Qualifications fully funded by the business
- The business is looking to move into mortgages - another skill under your belt
- Progression - over 85% of the team managers have all worked up from protection level
- Numerous team building trips and events throughout the year
- Never having to work a weekend or bank holiday again
What is the start date?
We are now recruiting for 25th November. We also have a start date of 6th January 2020. Don't wait until the new year to secure a new position… why not apply now, attend an interview and enjoy your Christmas knowing you have a brand new role to go to in the new year…
Please apply or send your CV to
- Contact Centre
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance
- Inbound only
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'