Protection Advisor / Life Insurance Advisor
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic - £60,000+ OTE
Monday to Friday (No weekends)
Looking to work within a market leading Protection / Life Insurance brokerage with large growth plans for 2021/2022?
Frustrated with a poor commission structure and a lack of quality leads?
Want to be around like-minded success driven individuals, where they feed off of one another to ensure teammates aren't struggling?
Consegna Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK’s most successful Protection / Life Insurance Brokers, who are looking to expand their new business division with experienced Protection Advisors / Life Insurance Advisors.
They have been established for over 5 years and in that time have grown the business to now cater for other areas of the Insurance market e.g. Business Insurance and Home Insurance, providing more opportunity for customers to fully protect their needs. This has also led to more opportunities being created within the company for industry professionals to join their success story.
As a Protection Advisor / Life Insurance Advisor you would be:
- Provided with between 8-10 pre-qualified leads a day
- Have access to a near enough whole of market insurance panel
- Given support from a compliance and retention team, meaning you wouldn't have to complete your own aftercare
- Finishing early on a Friday and not expected to work any weekends
- Given the opportunity to sit your R05 exams, which would open up internal opportunities with added responsibilities
The financial package for a Protection Advisor / Life Insurance Advisor:
- £25k - £30K depending on experience (R05 qualified advisors tend to get a higher starting salary)
- £60K+ OTE
- Commission paid monthly
- Pension and Life Insurance/Death in Service policy
- 22+ days holiday (plus bank holidays and Xmas time off
Requirements to be considered for the Protection Advisor / Life Insurance Advisor role:
- Prior experience within the Protection / Life Insurance industry is a necessity
- A successful track record of sales figures / conversion rates
- A strong and clear telephone manner as well as excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work shift patterns between the hours of 9am and 8pm (however early finishes are provided on a Friday)
If you are interested in the position and feel you have the necessary experience, contact Sam at Consegna Recruitment
- Life Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'