Do you have the confidence to advise, support and consultant with customers VIA telephone?
If yes to both, Read on……
We are working on an exciting opportunity to join an expanding department within a successful company in Colchester town Centre on a permanent full time basis.
My client is looking for a Protection Advisor to join their ever growing insurance protection team as soon as possible.
The role will involve working with a highly motivated team of individuals who take great pride in the success that they achieve. An important element of the role will involve working with introducers to the business and also with our ever expanding client bank. This role will also offer a successful candidate an exciting career and the opportunity to progress forward in the future
You role will be to take full responsibility for achievement of specified business objectives by the successful completion of protection and general insurance generated from the highest level of compliant service to clients and positively embracing FCA’s “treating customers fairly” initiative
• Responsibility to identify the client’s protection shortfall needs fully and to present relevant solutions.
• Responsibility for adherence to compliant process within all sales.
• Responsibility for carrying out remedial action required on files in a timely fashion.
• Building relationships with clients and introducers capable of making a contribution towards personal sales targets.
• Responding promptly to, and with appropriate diligence in line with company procedures, any complaint received.
• Adherence to all requirements as set out in the networks Training & Development Manual, Sales Procedure Guide, AML guidance and other relevant manuals.
• Responsibility for maintaining and driving your Continuous Professional Development.
• To present a professional approach to a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
• To drive the business forward and respond positively to changes in business practice and objectives where it necessary from time-to-time
• Team player.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Works well under pressure.
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook).
• Sales and client orientated.
• Good communicator.
• Strong planning and organization.
• Commercially astute.A passion for financial services
• Sales experience
• Financial Services background ( not essential)
Key features of the role:
• Monday to Friday – 9am – 6pm with 2 11am until 8pm shifts.
• Basic Salary - £18,000 - £24,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience.
• O.T.E - £35,000 to £50,000.
• Immediately start dates available
If you are interested and would be keen to discuss further please contact Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com alternatively, you can speak with Kayla Rose on 01206 840 100 or email: Kayla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business