- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Life Protection Advisor within a leading Mortgage Broker in Wokingham.
- My client is an established business providing expert mortgage and insurance advic
- Due to their continued success and further growth they are seeking an ambitious, forward thinking, professional and diligent Protection Adviser to join the business.
- The purpose of the role is to provide non-regulated protection policies for new and existing clients.
- Previous Protection advising experience is essential.
- Proven sales experience.
- Able to service existing clients.
- Have good all round technical knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Provide advice on non-regulated protection policies to new and existing clients.
- You will be responsible for conducting initial meetings with prospective clients both face to face and via the telephone.
- You will need to gather information about client’s financial circumstances to enable appropriate advice to be given.
- Maintain client relationships and be customer focused.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in your approach.
- Adhere to working practice of a compliant environment.
- Meeting clients in appointments.
- Achieving business targets.
- Liaising with estate agency colleagues to provide feedback on success of appointments and progress of clients in tracking.
- Tracking clients following completion of appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'