£27,000 plus bonus and benefits
A leading financial services company who provide Mortgage advice are currently seeking an experienced Protection Adviser to join their expanding team in Bristol.
- Provide robust protection advice to consumers in line with regulatory requirements, compliance and company values.
- All leads provided and qualified so no need for cold calling or sourcing own business.
- Conduct detailed fact finds and advise candidates based on information found.
- Identify best fit protection solutions and protection advice to customers in a understandable and complaint way.
- Excellent working environment with full admin support.
- Build relationships with clients to understand their needs and deliver high quality impartial advice and ensure exceptional customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will be determined, focused and customer orientated. You should possess excellent communication skills and strong relationship management abilities. You must have previous experience working as a Protection Adviser with strong knowledge of protection products. Candidates who posses the CF1, CF3 or CF6 (or equivalent) qualifications would be highly desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful well established organisation with an exciting client proposition and extensive growth plans.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job