Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
We are looking for an experienced Protection Adviser to provide high quality protection advice to the customers of one of our top, award winning mortgage broker business partners and will cover mortgage and family protection.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the region's largest mortgage brokers and you must have a minimum of 18 - 24 months’ experience of selling protection policies, and consistently exceeding sales targets.
You must be hardworking, flexible, an excellent communicator and willing to go that extra mile to provide a 5-star service to our clients and within commuting distance of the head office location, ideally around St Neots as you will be expected to work there at least two days per week.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Conducting appointments with clients in a friendly and engaging manner, communicating clearly with customers and have the ability to explain protection products in a concise way
- Providing a written recommendation confirming the best advice to suit the customer’s needs following a comprehensive fact find
- Being able to asses existing policies, to review and replace if required to suit customers changing circumstances
- Being able to spot opportunities to review cover in a compliant manner ensuring that customer is never knowingly disadvantaged
- Being able to replace or recommend amendments to existing cover providing documented reports to fully explain changes to cover
- Being able to provide quotations for personal & family protection and explain recommendations at a level client understands or requires
What you will get in return:
- Admin support
- Full training on Systems used for protection sourcing
- Competitive, negotiable basic salary and uncapped earnings
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'