Protection Adviser - Financial Services
This is a great opportunity to join an established Advised sales team . market leading Protection Intermediary in Financial Services, and with the current success of the business we are looking to expand the sales force. our client has been trading since 2011 and seen the business increase its turnover each year which has given us the opportunity to diverse into the other products as well as Protection. You will be joining a face paced, highly motivated sales team with a fantastic drive for success.
This is a telephone based role as an Financial Protection Adviser, offering tailored protection advice to clients in order to meet their needs and expectations. You will offer advice on a full range of protection products including Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection and Business Protection. As a sales based role you will expected to convert both inbound and outbound enquiries into revenue whilst adhering to our high standard of compliance and customer service. With the role you are also expected to have a high level on persistency and ongoing client management.
The Successful Candidate:
The company expects a confident and outgoing candidate with a high level on communication and professionalism to work as an individual and part of a team. With the right candidate we our looking for the following skills:
- A history of working in the Financial Services ideally with CAS status.
- Proof of exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communicator with a good customer service manor
- Be able to work as an Individual and a Team Player
- Product knowledge within the Protection Industry
- Good telephone manor
- Able to work on solutions and be pro-active with altercations
- Microsoft Knowledge
- Basic salary of £25,000 per annum with an uncapped OTE of £60,000
- RO5 and CEMAP qualifications offered
- 20 days holiday
- Financial Services