Prosecution Case Worker
Your New Role
You will assist investigating officers in the difficult and complex presentation of criminal investigations in court.
Day-to-day you will:
- Deal with (Court procedure and investigations Act) CPIA and exhibits.
- Build case files for criminal investigations ensuing policy and procedures are followed
- Attend court as disclosure/exhibit officer, liaising with the CPS.
- Create fill documents ensuring the information is correctly recorded
- Use specific police databases i.e. PNC/Niche
- Keep knowledge of case law and legislation, up to date.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have previous working experience of case file building and knowledge of the court process. Good working knowledge of CPIA, Disclosure and exhibiting of evidence.
What you get in return
This role is a full time temporary opportunity for an initial period of 3 months, offering an hourly rate of £14.75 (PAYE) or £18.21 (umbrella).
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ button below. Alternatively you can email me on Olivia.email@example.com or you can call me on 03300585701.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'