Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for a Propositions Manager to join our Marketing team. The role is based in Reading, Berkshire with UK travel/assignments.
Salary up to £53,000 per annum.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Location: Reading based
The role of the propositions team is to:
- ensure all new product and proposition developments are aligned to the Huntswood strategy
- provide a framework for prioritisation and proposition development
- monitor and track performance of all new and existing propositions
- provide delivery support for proposition development
- deliver an appropriate suite of product marketing collateral
The role of the Propositions Manager is to manage the propositions team, and to ensure clear visibility of the performance of the overall proposition and its constituent parts. The Propositions Manager will be responsible for maintaining an effective framework for product development and ensuring adherence to it. They role will also be responsible for allocating resource to support prioritised projects and tracking progress. They will oversee all proposition collateral and ensure it is accurate, effective and supports the Huntswood brand.
The role will require close and continuous dialogue with Business Unit Managing Directors, Project Management and other internal Huntswood functions.Job description
- Line managing a team of Propositions Executives and a Propositions Marketing Executive in a matrix environment.
- Proactive dialogue and stakeholder management with Business Unit Managing Directors, Project Management and other internal Huntswood functions.
- Ongoing management and review of the Proposition Development Framework, ensuring that it is fit for purpose and driving the right outcomes, along with maintenance of the related supporting documents.
- Collation and production of monthly performance information and leading performance review meetings.
- Review of all product marketing plans, campaigns and collateral.
- Management of the proposition development prioritisation process, ensuring the criteria are appropriate, correctly applied and all inputs are of a high quality.
- A good understanding of the proposition development process and experience of bringing new products to market.
- Strong line management skills, especially in a matrix management environment.
- Attention to detail and experience in producing MI and reporting.
- A solid understanding of marketing communications and brand and the ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients.
- Confident communicator at all levels of the organisation, with the ability to work collaboratively across different areas of the business as required.
- Very strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and activities across multiple, simultaneous projects.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."