This is an exciting chance to join and have an active involvement in the moulding of a brand new marketing team in our Trafford Bank House Manchester office.
As an experienced Marketing Manager and/or Product Development specialist, you will take the lead on developing how we market our existing propositions, but also develop new ones to take our offer forward. Experience in proposition development is essential for this role, but if this experience has been within a Facilities Management (FM) environment, even better!
Responsibilities will include:
- Bringing together existing elements of propositions and shaping how they are sold within our bids, maintaining a library of modules ready for use in those bids
- Taking the lead in enhancing propositions and developing new propositions in areas such as cleaning, security, catering and our overall FM offer
- Working with the rest of the Marketing function and the Bid teams to promote these propositions in our Marketing and sales activities
- Monitoring competitor developments to test our competitiveness
- Over time, working with the Estimator and Commercial Team to shape our commercial offer on these propositions
- Degree level (MBA useful)
- CIM Qualification
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Must have proposition or product development experience
- Must have B2B (business to business) marketing experience
- Ideally have experience within the FM sector; covering cleaning, security and catering, but not essential
- Have good writing skills and are able to contribute components into our proposal materials
- Highly creative
- Ability to network and work across the organisation and multiple disciplines
- Postive driver of change
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.
- business to business
- facilities management
- marketing manager