Are you a recent graduate looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are looking for a Proposition Analyst to join our team in the London or Orpington office. As the Proposition Analyst you will support the Proposition Team in creating and maintaining appropriate collateral to support Client Relationship Managers (CRM's). You will assist in delivering updates, coaching and training to CRM's on proposition developments and material.
As the Proposition Analyst, you will build and maintain market insight through analysis of providers, client requirements, legislation and competitor activity. You will undertake product analysis and design, and maintain working relationships with product providers and other relevant third party service providers. You will also support sales and marketing activity.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
The JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
- Supporting creation and maintenance of 'toolkits' to equip Client Relationship Managers and specialists with a range of sales and delivery material to support them in delivering consistent, high quality services to our clients
- Organise client and market research and apply insight to shape Benefit Consulting propositions
- Support our communications and marketing strategy, collaborating with the in-house specialist teams, to ensure our external presence is consistent with proposition collateral, key messages and in-house views
- Deliver briefings and coaching for CRMs and specialists to ensure they are familiar with proposition material, in-house views and market developments
- Ensure that the quality of service provided to stakeholders is continuously reviewed with a view to ongoing improvement and provide timely and accurate MI to stakeholders in the business as required
- Assess any changes to legislation, market trends and new innovations and thinking, within the financial marketplace and advise CRM's on the impact of these changes where appropriate
- Build effective working relationships within the Proposition Team, internal and external stakeholders and the CRM's and Specialists who have the responsibility for delivering the propositions to the client
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work collaboratively in both a small group and park of a wider team
- Be able to write clear, concise, compelling and grammatically correct
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Organised and focussed on delivery
- A willingness and ability to work outside standard contractual hours
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"