Although this is a full-time position you have the flexibility to work up to a maximum of 2 days per week from home and 3 days in the Milton Keynes office. Hours of work Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
You'll be supporting the generation of client proposals and budgets across all services globally.
Having ownership for the company Budgeting tool template (MARGIN). Working closely with key stakeholders including Senior Management & Finance, to ensure the tool provides an accurate reflection on current activities and mitigates any current or foreseen financial risks.
- Maintaining the budgeting tool by collating input from across the organisation to ensure that MARGIN accurately reflects our standard service models and current internal and vendor prices.
- Understand and implement changes in the budget model that need to be made.
- Ensure that required changes are made and bugs are fixed in a timely manner in accordance with pricing change management guidelines.
- Work with the pricing team to make strategic changes to the model by producing scenarios and doing impact analysis in advance of the review meetings.
- Provide training to the rest of the organisation on any changes made to the budgeting tool as required.
- Proposal creation for all allocated sales opportunities.
- Budget creation in line with scope of work and proposal; mapping of budget into client templates where required
- Amending & revising budgets as per client & BD requests
- Liaising with Business Development Executives to define scope of work where required
- Liaising with internal teams to obtain functional input for proposals
- Internal distribution of proposals & budgets for review
- Filing of all RFP related documentation into Opportunity database
- Ensuring all RFP & amendment deadlines are adhered to
- Ensuring all proposals & budgets approved at the appropriate level
- Creation of Client documents for issue via BD Execs
- Attendance & presentation at Operational Handover meeting
To be considered you'lld need to have :
- University or college degree in Healthcare, Technology, life science, or equivalent relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in the drug development industry 2 yrs +
- Prior sales &/or proposal/budget experience 2 yrs +
- Basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice and Clinical Trial Methodology.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills, highly computer literate.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent organizational, planning, resource and general management skills.
- Strong Excel skills - the role will require manipulation of large data sets
- Strong analytical skills - the role will require interpretation of both quantitative and qualitative information to provide actionable insight for stakeholders
- Reporting - the role will require the development of regular reports to different business functions within the organization.
- Communication - the role will require strong communication skills to develop good relationships with Business Development, Marketing and Operational functions to understand internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team - the role will require both independent working in addition to collaboration with the wider analytical function and organisation
Quality Personnel are recruiting for this client who is the largest and most experienced global provider of Home Healthcare and Site Nurse Support solutions for the clinical trials industry. They operate in more countries than any other provider and work with many of the largest Pharma, Biotech and CRO companies in the world.
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
- Drug Development
- Proposal Support
- Bid Response