Are you a self-motivated, professional individual up for the challenge of controlling the day to day bidding activities within the Subsea sector and bringing on new relationships to bolster our clients reputation?
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining a global leader within the Subsea Industry and contribute to the continued success. Within 10 years, our client has been given the accolade of joining the list as one of the fastest growing international sales businesses and are still continuing to grow and develop the company.
We are looking for a commercially astute manager who will be responsible for the preparation of commercial tenders from the early stages of receipt right through to the final submission of the tender.
- Do you have the experience and skills to work with the Sales Director and Sales Managers?
- Do you relish the challenge to deliver and submit competitive and fully compliant proposals?
- Do you have the aptitude and desire to build lasting relationships with not only existing clients but also new business?
We are looking for a dynamic and positive person who will bring a winning attitude and be full of energy offering fantastic negotiation skills.
This position is on offer with a fantastic package including a generous Car allowance, bonus and other terrific benefits.
Here’s a short list of key points regarding the role, if you feel that you can deliver this and more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
- Develop relationships with the client base across functions at all levels.
- Prepare sales quotations from enquiry receipt to submission.
- Liaise with Sales Managers & Sales Director regarding bid compilation.
- Complete commercial conditions and other bid clarifications.
- Hand-over secured contracts to the execution team in line with company
*This list is not exhaustive and more details can be given to successful applicants.
- International Sales