My client is the market leader in offshore engineering and is recognised as a high quality, independent strategic partner across multiple sectors.
My client currently has several requirements for Proposals Engineers to join the team from junior to senior positions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the proposal effort on assigned proposals
- Coordinate proposal development strategy, project execution plan and review of critical commercial terms of the contract.
- Initiate, seek and integrate reviews from legal, contracts, and insurance, finance, treasury, and tax teams
- Responsible for timely submission of proposals
- Lead best practice in proposal development through process improvements and lessons learned
- Maintain Clients Records Management (CRM) system updated and generate CRM reports on the status as necessary
- Develop and maintain various central records repository/ databases of all proposals
- Gather and analyze market intelligence of competitors/ partners
- Bachelor's Degree with about 2- 6 years of proposal or business development experience. Degree not essential if experience in place
- Technical understanding of power generation projects or renewables industry would be an advantage
- Strong experience in proposal generation / business development
- Basic commercial/business knowledge of contracts
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interface with culturally and geographically diverse team
- Ability to work under tight timelines and across different time zones
- Strong problem solving skills (identify, analyze, research, evaluate, resolve) (Problem Solving)
There are several positions within this company and if it is of interest and would like to discuss further then please make an application with your most up to date CV along with your salary expectations.
- Commercial Awareness
- Contract Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job