We are looking for an enthusiastic and organise coordinator to join our busy Pitch team based in Manchester. You'll join a collaborative and supportive pitch team of 8, which is part of our wider Marketing and Business Development department.
The team supports lawyers from across Freshfields global offices to win new business through the proposal and tender process. We help advise on the strategic approach to winning new business in competitive situations, and we support our lawyers by producing proposals and presentations. We offer a dynamic and fast paced environment, and are often pitching to some of the world's most exciting companies. We offer a supportive and collaborative team environment and a chance to learn more about winning new business with global clients.
We are an international law firm, so you will get to work with colleagues from across our Global Pitch team. Whilst this is an entry level role, and we need significant support with the more administrative elements of pitching and running our team, there is plenty of opportunity to learn and progress within pitching, business development and marketing.
Key responsibilities and Deliverables
You will be responsible for supporting other team members to ensure the smooth running of the pitch process through:
- Searching and gathering content from our bid library, various databases and support functions across the firm to assist with the compilation of first drafts;
- Editing PowerPoint documents;
- Proof reading;
- Liaising with in-house creative teams and EA's on document amends and printing;
- Updating spreadsheets and data entry;
- Managing an Inbox, dealing with straightforward requests and flagging more complex requests with team managers;
- Helping to coordinate team activitiesfor the UK and Continental European Pitch teams;
- Filing and general administrative tasks;
- Setting up meetings;
- Note taking
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- At least one year's experience working in a professional office environment;
- Good grades in English language either at A level or higher;
- Good written English and grammar;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good organisation skills and ability to manage several demands and prioritise effectively;
- Basic Microsoft office skills, particularly in PowerPoint and Word
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in a bid or proposal team environment;
- Marketing qualification;
- Degree educated;
- Experience working with content management systems
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines with a high attention to detail;
- Positive and helpful attitude;
- Able to use initiative to solve problems;
- Proactive and able to manage own workload and ask for help when necessary
- A desire to learn more about the legal world and the services we offer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'