Proposal Development Manager, West London
A leading diversified pharmaceutical company is expanding their Managed Access/Early Access Consulting Unit. Over the years the company has successfully lead over 200 Managed Access or 'Early Access' programmes around the world for not only their medicines, but also for client pharma and biotech companies.
They are now looking to bring on board a new Proposal Development Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of winning proposals for these Managed Access projects with clients around the world.
- As Proposal Development Manager, you will be solely responsible for facilitating all aspects of the development of assigned proposals.
- You will work closely with Business Development, Program Management, and the Consulting Unit to create compelling proposals that position the company's solutions to ensure they meet client needs.
- You will lead in the development of new and improved templates, and methodologies for the proposal writing process.
- You will effectively manage the proposal writing and delivery process, working in close collaboration with cross functional colleagues. This includes the defining of the solution, to managing the input from all relevant internal stakeholders, including SME's; ultimately ensuring the proposal is delivered on time and meets the client's specifications.
- As the lead within the proposal writing team, you will ensure that all proposals meet all the relevant standards and compliance guidelines.
- As Proposal Development Manager you will also lead a small remote team, who you will provide support and guidance to, in addition to ensuring their work meets all the relevant standards.
- You will have a bachelor's degree in a scientific or life sciences subject, alternatively you may have a degree in English, Communications, or Marketing.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience of proposal/bid writing within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be able to write compelling solution proposals in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent proofreading, editing and writing skills.
- Able to work consistently to a high level of accuracy.
- You will have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise effectively.
- You will be able to demonstrate a record of success with your proposal writing.
Please reach out to Matt at Blue Pelican if you would like to learn more: or +44 (0) .
- Bid Writing
- Proposal Development