The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Asset Management Department has recently had a refresh and we are seeking new talent to join the team in what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. Following on from the terrible Grenfell disaster, and with our residents being our number one priority, this new team has been created to review, inspect and undertake remedial works across the Hyde owned Tall Towers.
As a result we are looking for a Property Works Coordinator to deliver a professional and efficient service to the Property Works Manager and Property Workstream team, co-ordinating activities and resources to reach the programmes objectives and milestones
About the job:
- Co-ordinate, support and assist with projects as designated by the FST Property Works Manager
- Providing additional support to Programme Manager when required
- Provide high quality and proactive administrative and organisational support to the Property Works Manager
- Monitoring compliance of the work stream
- Review data accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with statutory, regulatory and policy and process requirements
- Production of management reports on performance and identifies exceptions that prompt improvements and/or recovery
- Track the actions of the Property Works team and escalate issues if insufficient progress is being made to the Property Works Manager and/or Programme Manager
- Great organisation skills, with the ability to round up the troops
- Have a structured approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Work on own initiative
- Ability to tailor communication to suit the audience
- Good report writing skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Someone who takes ownership is delivery focus seeing things through to the end
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes Click Apply now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Co Ordinator
- Organisational Skills
- Resource Allocation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job