My client – a well-established and well-known Estate Agency with a fantastic reputation are looking to recruit a Sales Valuer to join their team in Lincoln.
They are seeking a highly organised Valuer as you will be required to manage and co-ordinate your own diary with back to back valuations each day. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of winning instructions.
- Conducting valuations
- Winning listings/gaining new instructions
- Assisting the Branch Manager when necessary
- Generating sales leads and following these up
- Keeping in regular contact with vendors and buyers
- Converting Valuations
- Representing the company brand and promoting the company’s services
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of the local area
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed/achieve results
- Ability to close for business
Salary/ Package: My clients are willing to offer a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (very much dependent on experience) and they will be offering a lucrative commission structure with realistic on target earnings of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'