Property Transfer Administrator
Property Transfer Administrator (9m FTC)
Part time role - Monday to Wednesday
Closing date: 19th April
As Property Transfer Administrator your role will be to co-ordinate the legal transactions of property owners; to ensure compliance with conditions of ownership; to maintain records and assist customers and their Solicitors with enquiries relating to transfers, consents and sales.
What will you be doing?
- Inform all parties what is required of them on transfer of a property.
- Notify parties if they need to seek further information, consent or they are required to notify a third party of their intentions. If so whom, what is required and how they can contact them.
- Complete tasks in order of priority to meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
- Have a clear understanding of, and work towards achieving the Department’s KPIs.
- Collate and dispatch Property Information Packs.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that up to date information is stored on our systems and provided to our customers and their potential purchasers.
- Prepare Deeds of Covenant and Licences to Assign as appropriate.
- Answer written and telephone enquiries as required.
- Ensure that all references are obtained and approved if required prior to assignment.
- Ensure that all service charges and ground rent are paid in full prior to assignment.
- Ensure that all transfer and contingency fees are paid in full where required in a timely manner post completion.
- Chase outstanding documentation.
- Complete assignment of property to new owners.
- Record details of any tenants or other occupants of the property.
- Where you are notified that a property is sublet ensure that consent or registration requirements are complied with or notify the appropriate team with responsibility for enforcing these covenants.
- Liaise with and assist client’s agents.
- Update and maintain records in Property Point and Qube.
- Open, sort, distribute and scan correspondence, saving to Property Point as appropriate.
- Update records of fees received in Property Point.
- Inform all parties what is required of them for consent and registration of sub-lets, mobility scooters, pets, alterations and any other consent or registration required.
- Prepare and complete Certificate of Consents and Registration as and when required by your Line Manager.
- Bank cheques - register and distribute cheques to relevant departments as and when required by your Line Manager.
- Answer correspondence.
- Determine the status of draft documents, and ensure that the transaction is properly completed.
- Refer more complex matters to Property Transfer Team Leader.
- Resolve disputes and notify your Line Manager of any escalated disputes and/or complaints.
- Set an example to others by championing the Company’s Four Pillars’ standards and FIRST values.
What will you be like?
A good standard of secondary education with GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent in Maths & English or NVQ level 2/3 standard.
General Office based experience with good telephone manner and problem solving skills. A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service facing role.
A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook to intermediate level.
An understanding of property management would be an advantage.
- High degree of organisation
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to handle queries / complaints effectively
- Ability to multitask
- Enjoys a busy office environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capable of being assertive when necessary
- Ability to work either alone or as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative in problem solving
- Self-motivated team player
- Friendly manner with positive attitude
- Able to remain calm during a crisis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"