Our client is a market leading pensions administrator in central Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a property technician. This role will suit someone who has experience as a commercial property paralegal or someone who has experience of dealing with the legal aspects of property transactions.
The property technician acts as a point of contact on property technical issues (legal) and is responsible for providing a quality service to clients on all aspects of commercial property purchase and sale. The role includes:
- Investment Purchase Evaluation
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Transaction processing
- Dealing with commercial property leases
- Processing of clients instructions
- Providing input on technical issues, attending clients meetings where required.
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met.
The firm is ambitious and encourages career progression, they offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a move inhouse.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'