Property Team Manager
£20,000 - £22,000 plus Annual Bonus
Full time / Permanent
Due to company growth and an internal promotion, we now have an exciting opportunity for a confident and driven Property Team Leader to join our clients reputable and dynamic organisation based in Cheshire. This is a well-established organisation that is currently the market leader within their sector.
The role of Property Team Manager involves motivating, developing and driving a team of property specialists to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service. You will be the first point of contact for prospective new landlords therefore must provide a first-class customer experience with a main goal of arranging a property visit to win new business. You will be a role model for your team, ensuring that they are driven to succeed, that they exceed their targets along with delivering outstanding customer service and exceptional quality.
Your main duties and responsbilities will include:
- Managing a team of Property Consultants
- HR Management - One to ones, performance management, holidays, sickness, back to work interviews etc
- Coaching and training team on a daily basis
- Setting Targets and ensuring they are achieved
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvement
- Building relationships with key clients to retain business
- Working closely with the Property field sales team
- Ensuring shifts are covered for team performance
- Understanding of the business products, services, procedures and guidelines and instilling this into the team, whilst ensure they are adhering to company working practices
- Working closely with other internal departments on improvements based around staff/customer feedback
- Dealing with incoming warm leads and landlord enquiries via a central inbox
- Liaising with landlords over the telephone
- Arrange for property consultants to attend property visits to gain new business
- Provide advice and guidance to prospective new owners
- Working towards strict SLAs
- Set appointments in diary / diary management
- Accountability for team performance
- Conduct regular reviews of staff performance and manage under performance
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
- Motivate and support team members
- Mentor teams
- Drive performance improvements
We are looking for a highly motivated, bubbly and consultative Team Leader who has a proven solid back ground in managing and driving a large team within a sales or customer service environment. This role would suit anyone who has worked within an environment which generates business from warm leads only, the business is highly driven and successful by offering a world class service.
The successful candidate must have credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality. Ideally have held senior or managerial positions within teams, preferably within the property, travel and leisure sectors.
- Previous team leading/management experience
- Proven track record in driving results
- Change management experience
- Proven track record in coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial acumen and awareness
- Negotiation experience
28 holidays per year with an increase for each year of service within the company, private medical Scheme, pension, Death in service scheme, travel insurance, 20% discount on company products, annual bonus and many more.
This role will be on a shift rota basis which will include some weekend work. Teams operate from 9am until 10pm 7 days a week
Please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered for the role. If you are successfully shortlisted for the role then we will contact you within 3 working days to arrange an interview.
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job