The Property Team provide planned and re-active maintenance necessary to preserve our reputation for the comfort and safety of guests across their hotels.
You will need to have a current plumbing qualification, and proven site experience, along with previous practical work experience preferably in a multi-skilled environment as this role requires you to work in other trade areas.
You will understand how to use power tools safely and have a good knowledge of the various skills required to maintain property to a high standard.
You need to be physically able to lift and carry 20KG sacks and loads.
As the role requires you to interact with our guests and staff, you must be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English, have basic computer skills and be numerate.
You need to be able to follow instructions but also solve problems and prioritise effectively. A "can do" attitude and an eye for detail are essential as is the completion of tasks to a high standard. You will need an awareness of, and a good attitude towards, health & safety issues.
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience
- Permanent contract for 42.5 hours including weekends
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Hotel tips
- Temporary relocation accommodation available
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cash back scheme for wellbeing
- After 1 year of service:
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
- One additional day of annual leave
- Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions.
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K. Direct applications only.
Closing Date: 22 March 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Power Tools