Property Systems/Data Manager - Real Estate. Our Client is one of the largest property investment companies with a global stake within property, they have varied and structured portfolio which has allowed them to continue to steadily grow. Our client is looking to employ a Strategic Information Manager in order to lead their existing operations team relating to the portfolio opportunities on a global scale.
The Role: will include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for creating a business/systems information strategy and data governance model, documenting the current and future state.
- Undertaking reviews of current and future business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Defining and agreeing with key business stakeholders the business processes required to validate and maintain business data in support for KPIs.
- Reviewing micro level data models for each application and identify key data gaps and develop plans with key business stakeholders to source missing data and reformat/clean existing data.
- Overseeing any system changes and/or database changes with relevant departments, required for missing data and reformatting/cleaning existing data.
- Undertaking an organisational review of the current operating model - covering direct data processing, data interfaces/imports, data quality assurance, data support and key reporting activities.
- Defining the target operating model for a new strategic information services function, outlining the accountabilities and responsibilities of the function.
- Identifying specific job roles within the strategic data services function, defining role responsibilities and leading recruitment as necessary.
- Lead and line manage the strategic information services function and resources.
- Ensuring production of consistently high quality business and technical documentation.
- Working within wider organisation/project plans, meeting business and project timescales within the budget and to the agreed level of quality.
- Following a formal lifecycle approach in adherence to standards.
The person to apply MUST have extensive experience within the property and real estate industry and have practical knowledge in working with complex data and property/real estate systems such as Yardi, MRI, Qube or similar. Additionally, the incumbent will ideally have a proven track record of roles within fund management or a property management environment and strong financial services/investment management knowledge. The preferred candidate would have recent experience with multi-jurisdiction data requirements and possess previous experience in team/line management. This opportunity will allow one to grow the function and team as the project gets under way.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- fund management