My client specialise in Property Management, they're really well established with growth plans in place. Looking for a Property Surveyor to join their growing team!
JOB ROLE: Property Surveyor
COMPANY: Property Management
HOURS: 9.30 - 17.30
SALARY: 23 - 25K
LOCATION: North London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Attend site to assess for environmental health and fire safety risks
- Attend empty building to carry out full survey to configure the property for property guardian occupation
- Organise in house maintenance team and external contractors to attend sites to configure them for property guardian occupation
- Create Condition Reports of empty property before and after property guardian occupation
- Carry out site visits with property owner clients
- Ensure stock levels are replenished for configuring property guardian buildings
- Utilise out in house CRM system to raise maintenance tickets in order to monitor works at the properties
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is up to date
- Ensure that property inspections are carried out to the required standard
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of property surveying
- Experience / knowledge of writing condition reports
- Knowledge of environmental health and fire risk assessments
- Driving license
- SIA license preferable - can be provided by company
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- Surveyor; report writing; environmental health; fire risk assessment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"