The ideal candidate will have experience working in social housing or for a main contractor. You will be required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- stock condition surveys (using handhelds),
- general surveying skill (drawing up specifications),
- H&S knowledge,
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- illustrate working knowledge of asset management (component lifecycles /Decent Homes / HHSRS)
- Deliver planned and capital investment projects.
If you feel like you fulfil the requirements of the role and have the relevant skill set then please do send your CV to or contact me on
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.