Job Title: Property Surveyor
Location: 80% field based around North Aberdeenshire, 20% office based in Inverurie.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are presently delivering framework contracts to our client in the North as a Principal Designer and Principal Contractor and have secured further long term work. You'll become a part of the team within the organisations vast delivery network, which have been working for this client over some 7 years.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can be tasked to manage themselves and also be a part of an overall team supporting all areas of the business.
An experienced Property Surveyor to survey domestic properties throughout the North of Aberdeenshire. This will incorporate the delivery of upgrades to Kitchens, Bathrooms, Windows, Doors, roofing works and various other installs.
- Taking accurate measurements and generate drawings of floor plans for our Architectural Technicians, who then use a CAD software program to create the final plan
- Detailing dimensions for properties and completing and submitting survey paperwork to our administration team in given timescales
- Liaise with clients when working in their properties and are expected to conduct yourself in accordance with the companies Code of Conduct
- Surveying experience
- Experience in sizing domestic housing for creation of floor plans or full property surveys
- Experience with Building warrants, EPCs again would be an advantage but not preferable
- Good observations skills, able to carry out a delapse of a property
- Identifying underlying issues
- Customer service / sales experience to develop the business and build strong relationships
- IT skills
- Flexibility around working hours
- Full, clean UK Driving License
What the company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal pension plan
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy/sell holidays, childcare vouchers, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme and many more)
- Work for PLC Company with option to join share save scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Surveyor, Asset Management, Asset Surveyor, Commercial Property Surveyor, Landlord and Tenant, Property Surveyor may also be considered for this role.
- Asset Management
- Landlord and Tenant
- Asset Surveyor
- Commercial Property Surveyor
- Property Surveyor may also be considered for this role.