| Property Surveyor | Braintree | £25,000 - £35,000 |
Our client is an independent company and a well-established firm of RICS regulated property consultants based in Braintree which offers Sales, Lettings, Property Management & Commercial.
The successful Property Surveyor will enjoy a varied role with high levels of autonomy, focusing on commercial agency, property management and professional services on both commercial & residential property.
Main duties will include:
- Meeting clients discussing their property requirements, providing detailed quotations and gaining written instruction
- Viewing commercial buildings
- Listing of commercial buildings for sale & let
- Successfully negotiate offers between all parties
- Monitor property transactions
- Lease & rent renews
- Attending AGM's
- Set & review service charges
- Manage maintenance issues reported by Tenants
- Ensure current legislation is met
- Serve relevant notices
- Keep accurate records
The ideal Property Consultant will:
- MRICS / RICS qualified or educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Have experience & enjoy property related environments; including valuations & property management
- Hold a UK driving license
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Able to deliver high-quality service
- A hands-on & flexible approach to work
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Free parking available
- Funding CPD & professional membership
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents