Property Support Administrator - Vertas Group Limited
Salary: £16,123, 37.5 hours per week
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the East of England. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do. Our success in obtaining new contracts with our innovative solutions and our commitment to delivering excellence has created new positions within the business.
We have a fantastic role for a Property Support Administrator to work within our team based in Ipswich. You will be expected to provide an efficient front line service to staff, customers and partner organisations. Duties will include receiving and processing repairs through our property maintenance system, liaising with customers and contractors, dealing with general property queries and inputting data onto our property database. A good telephone manner is essential.
- Provide an efficient, accurate and customer focused first point of contact.
- Administer business processes and procedures focusing on the successful delivery of a premises maintenance system.
- Place orders for supplies and services.
- Provide information and reports concerning the service as required; this may include processing financial or statistical information and the use of specific IT systems and databases.
- Contribute to the design and development of specific administrative systems and associated databases or spreadsheets.
- Organise meetings, book rooms and equipment, invite attendees, collate and circulate meeting papers and handouts.
- Provide information concerning property and other Vertas services to internal and external customers.
- Develop expertise and knowledge of administrative systems within the team.
Communication and team working
- Contribute to team meetings.
- Contribute to internal or external communications, e.g. drafting various documents, creating promotional literature or presentations, this may include using PowerPoint, web-based tools etc.
- Provide advice to colleagues on routine procedures or policies including on-the-job training and explaining how to undertake specific tasks.
- Share knowledge and expertise to improve administrative processes.
- Provide cover for team members.
General Office Duties
- Provide an efficient administration, secretarial and/or financial support service to the Property Management Team.
- Draft and send routine correspondence.
- Administer group email boxes.
- Maintain office records and filing systems.
- In addition to these function the role holder is required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required by the Line Manager.
The Property Support Administrator will have:
- Clear and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be reliable with excellent time-management skills
- A commitment to providing first class customer service
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company please click on the apply button below to make the difference today.