- Join a leading UK holiday Cottage provider
- Fantastic opportunity within a training role
- Dynamic and positive culture
- Based in Chester
- £16-18k with the opportunity to earn £300 pcm (non-contractual bonus)
One of the UK's leading independent holiday cottage rental providers. By 2020, we're aiming to be Number One in the UK.
You will have proven experience of successfully working to targets in a sales-orientated role and be driven to achieve high performance against targets. You will have excellent communication skills, and an ability to quickly build up a rapport with a new customer.
You will be commercially minded, and able to negotiate successfully and have the ability to create detailed, well-written call records. You will work effectively as part of a small, busy team whilst being able to take ownership of your own performance.
We'd welcome candidates with a strong geographical knowledge of the UK, and experience from the property sector, but these aren't essential.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Commercially minded and able to negotiate and influence
- A high performer and proven sales achiever
- Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good geographical knowledge of the UK
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability within a sales environment
- Confident and able to use initiative
- Business to business experience desirable but not essential.
- Communication Skills
- Commercially minded
- IT Literacy
- good Geographical knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job