I am currently working with a fantastic client who is working throughout the Devon and Somerset area. The firm is looking to recruit a Solicitor for their highly regarded Property department in Chad. The firm is ideally positioned to assist clients locally but our reputation means we also represent clients throughout the country. As a business, they work tirelessly to employ top quality people. Their in-house training ensures that they all understand our clients' individual and business needs.
Skills and Responsibilities
- 4 Yrs PQE with strong experience of Residential Property
- Strong technical ability and analytical skills
- Your client care skills will be excellent; allowing you to develop strong relationships with clients and others across the firm
- Focused, organised and keen to develop your skills.
- A strong understanding of the property process from instruction through to completion
- Experience of using case management systems
- Running your own caseload of varying value and complexity
- Creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients and colleagues
- Actively create and maintain new and existing client relationships
- You will be a self-starter capable of working as part of a team but also managing your own work and developing your own network of contacts and referrers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job