Property Services Lead Generator
Job title: Property Services Sales Consultant
Hours: 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
Remuneration: £16,250 basic plus a generous commission structure (OTE £29,000)
We're currently looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join our property services team. Based at our Camden, the Property Services Consultant will be responsible for driving new business as well as managing and maintaining relationships with our existing clients and customers. This job is suitable for anyone looking to embark on a career in sales or estate agency, as well as anyone with sales experience.
- Arranging market appraisals between office managers and our clients
- Nurturing our existing database, ensuring that we are providing an exceptional service to our current and historical clients 100% of the time
- Chasing offices and closing instructions
- Having an expert knowledge of the London property market
- Being a fantastic brand ambassador for Chestertons
Person / skills profile
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Chestertons is the London and international property specialist with a strong presence across the globe. We have one of the largest office networks in London and over 70 offices across 17 countries and four continents. Chestertons is a multi award-winning London and international agency providing a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sectors, including Valuations, Sales and Lettings, Investment Agency, New Homes, Residential Development Consultancy, Property and Block Management and Leasehold Services.
Our highly specialised teams include some of the foremost experts in the industry, meaning that our clients can have complete confidence in the advice they receive from us.
What makes us stand out? It's simple - our people. We go to extensive lengths to ensure we source and then, more importantly, retain our staff. Our exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor or a company Director; we're here for the long-run and want to make sure you are too.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'