Property Services Administrator
The Hyde Group is one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
We are on the lookout for an Administrator to join our Property Services department. You'll be required to provide an efficient administrative service for Hyde Property Services (HPS) ensuring all correspondence is handled in a proactive and responsive manner.
About the job:
- Provide and handle written communication to members of the public, local MP’s etc. e.g. letters, email and other correspondence
- Provide support on invoice and works order processing.
- Proficient use of MS Office packages (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint) in order to maintain and manage relevant data to an accurate and excellent standard.
- Work in collaboration with the HPS teams to reduce complaints, ensure efficiency and continuously improve the standard of service delivered to all residents
- Organise, schedule and coordinate meetings with both external and internal stakeholders across the business, ensuring a smooth operation timetable
- Provide an excellent customer focused front line service on behalf of Martlet Build to Hyde Group residents
- Act as a point of contact for the team ensuring any requests, queries and problems are resolved in manner that improves overall customer satisfaction/ experience.
- Develop awareness of standard information relating to HPS in order to deal and respond accurately to any customer queries
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships with external suppliers in order to deliver a consistent seamless customer focused service to all residents
- Remain up-to-date and compliant with all relevant organisational procedures, policies and professional codes of conduct in order to uphold standards of best practice and monitor and ensure that all targets such as quality, timescale and cost are met.
- Follow policies, procedures and systems covering all aspects of work. Raise any non compliance or process failures with Managers as set out in the Risk Management framework, encompassing Health and Safety, Data Protection and management controls or compliance with all statuary, regulatory and policy requirements relating to the management of the Hyde Group.
- Possess intermediate MS Office skills
- Diligence with task completion and meeting deadlines
- Solves problems using standard procedures/processes in an effective and timely fashion
- Communicates information accurately in writing and verbally
- Adheres to and recognises the importance of following policy and procedures to mitigate risk
- Accurately maintains data integrity e.g. by using systems and databases
- Uses judgement and initiative to make decisions and move things forward (when appropriate)
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"