A reputable estate agency based in Battersea is looking for a lettings administrator to join their team ASAP!
It is vital that you are passionate about delivering quality customer service and have meticulous attention to detail. To be successful in this demanding role you must display professionalism, enthusiasm, self-motivation, resilience and determination. You must be flexible and reliable with exceptional inter-personal skills and a strong work ethic.
• Arrange and book any pre- tenancy works for the non-managed portfolio
• Facilitating and assisting with all move in and move outs for the non- managed portfolio
• Ensuring all necessary paper work is sent to both landlord and tenant.
• Checking and exchanging all new deals to ensure they are executed correctly and accurately.
• Responding to any general tenancy issues for the non - managed portfolio
• Oversee all renewal Gas Safety Records for the non- managed portfolio
• Provide contractual support to the lettings mangers and lettings teams.
• Telephone and written queries arising from Landlords and Tenants and ensuring they are answered with 24 hours.
• Assist with renewal negotiations
• Oversee all renewal paperwork and renewal of deposit certificates
• Assist with the termination process and ensure correct documentation is provided to both landlord and tenants.
• Provide cover to other team members where required
• Oversee release of deposits for the non- managed portfolio
• Co-ordinate all change of occupancies
• Assisting with client deposit monies protection
• Maintain customer confidentiality and be discretionary at all times
• General Adhoc duties
• Excellent Communication and customer service skills.
• Previous experience working in a busy agency.
• Has shown excellent organisational skills in a busy Professional environment
• Manage a varied and complex workload
• PC literate with experience in using Microsoft Office suite, specifically including Excel and Outlook.
• knowledge of CFPWINMAN, although not essential
• Time flexible and proven experience with working as part of a busy team that is driven to provide excellent customer services externally and internally
• Exceptional attention to detail
In return you will receive a salary of between £22,000pa- £25,000pa depending on experience.
Office hours Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job