Our client is looking to recruit a Property Sales Negotiator to join a small team in order to develop the agency based in the Stokesley area.
Hours of work will be 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm on Fridays and 9am-1pm every other Saturday
Main duties include:
- Responsible for continued communications with both vendors and applicants with regard to sales and rental properties
- Should possess proven experience in sales negotiation
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
- Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice
The successful candidate will have drive, determination, a strong work ethic, excellent presentation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will pay meticulous attention to detail and be able to act on their own initiative whilst adhering to Company procedures and standards.
A out-of-hours telephone service on a rota basis will be essential for the successful candidate, for which time off in lieu will be given.
Candidates must have at least 2 + years experience in a similar role.