Kingsley Hamilton Estates has been established for 3 years, and with departments covering lettings, new homes, sales and property management, we are consistently striving for growth. We currently have branches in One Canada Square, Canary Wharf and Berkeley Square, Mayfair and have recently opened a branch in Beijing, China in November 2017. The successful candidate will be based at our Canada Square office.
The role of the Sales Manager is a varied one that requires the ability to liaise with clients, landlords, suppliers and colleagues at all levels. The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in order to offer a thorough knowledge of all aspects of property management, manage the sales and resales team and inspire the lettings department.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Manager to work within an up and coming boutique agency in the heart of Canary Wharf. We are looking for someone who is willing to look and hunt for business and can see opportunity in everything, a go getter who is self-motivated and has a positive attitude.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 18:30, Friday 09:00 - 18:00. Weekend work required ocassionaly.
- Drive the sales team at a pace that will deliver results whilst leading from the front and meeting all targets
- Act as a Senior Member of the team and set the example for all departments within the Company
- Setting daily targets for members of the team and monitoring performance
- Coaching, training and developing the team
- Carry out a targeted number of market appraisals per week to generate a targeted number of instructions
- Maintaining a comprehensive register
- Negotiating the sale and the resale of properties
- Ensuring the appropriate and timely use of all marketing material
- Generating market appraisals through leafleting, touting and canvassing
- Being aware of market conditions and trends
- Ensuring market appraisals are set up correctly and the customer’s requirements are exceeded
- Selling all company services strongly and ethically
- Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Taking and preparation of property details
- Producing weekly reporting statistics
- Progressing deals to completion and dealing with difficult customers on behalf of the team
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up
- Ensuring regular feedback is provided to landlords and all offers are relayed
- Pipeline control
- Providing content for newspaper advertising and online advertising of client properties on the portals
- Identifying any PR opportunities
- Monitoring and maintaining the company’s reputation and upholding the company’s values and culture
If you enjoy talking to people, solving problems and have a desire to succeed coupled with a passion for great service then we would love to hear from you. Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour are vital. Ideally you will have at least 3 years estate agency experience as a sales manager.
So if you are a Estate Agent wanting to develop and grow within this fantastic industry, we would like to hear from you.
This Job Description is designed to be a summary of the typical duties of the Sales Manager role; this is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed periodically.
- Study support for NAEA qualification
- Season travel ticket loan
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Lifestyle discounts (cinemas, restaurants and high street retail shops)
- OTE £40k
- 20% commission
- 5% team's commision
- Discretionary annual bonus