Location - Field Based
Here at The Nottingham, we offer a wide range of services to our Customers and Members and we have majorly invested into our Estate Agency offering.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Property Sales Manager to join our Estate Agency team. We're on the lookout for a self-motivated, target driven and experienced sales professional. This position will involve working alongside our Cambridgeshire Cluster of Branches and will work very closely with the teams to deliver results and to provide the best customer experience.
You will be responsible for driving the Estate Agency business forward by generating leads, winning new business and valuing properties. Additionally, you will be pivotal in driving our "All Under One Roof" proposition by cross selling and generating leads for all products and services including mortgages, home insurance and estate planning. In a nutshell, you will ensure that all properties are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency in order to meet targets.
The key responsibilities of your new role include:
- Generating leads, identifying new opportunities, networking and building new long term relationships
- Carrying out market appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions
- Working to targets, including conversion rates and fees
- Working your 'patch' by monitoring the local market and competitor activity
- Growing and sustaining our brand reputation by delivering a high level of customer service; maintaining regular contact with customers and other stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner
- Have previous estate agency experience
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the local area
- Have excellent sales skills along with a strong ability to influence people
- Boast excellent communications skills and be able to build quick rapport and long standing relationships
- Hold a full driving license (this is essential as the role is field based)
In return for your outstanding contribution to the business you will be rewarded with a competitive salary alongside a commission scheme, company car and a generous benefits package (holidays, healthcare cashback, pension etc.) as well as the opportunity to learn and progress in your role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job