A fantastic opportunity has opened for an experienced Property Sales Consultant to join our Knight Knox team. You will work on a full time permanent basis (Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:30pm), and will receive a basic salary plus generous uncapped commission with a realistic OTE in excess of £70,000+ per annum.
Knight Knox is a market leading Property consultancy based in beautiful offices Media City, Salford Quays. We are experts in the complete end to end cycle of property. Focusing on city centre markets with owners both being landlords and owner occupiers our services include land acquisition, design, planning, marketing, sales, contracts, property management and secondary disposal.
The company has been growing over the last 13 years in all areas and now we have rare opportunities in our flagship Sales Team. One of the most important and rewarded roles in the business, perfect for confident, intelligent, tenacious and conscientious sales people. If you have a passion for the subject and strong resolve, then this could the perfect job for someone who excels at selling.
What we’re looking for in our ideal Property Sales Consultant;
- A charismatic, determined and motivated individual
- Demonstrate strong sales skills
- Previous sales experience, ideally in property or certainly in the selling of high worth assets
- Understanding of investments and markets
- Our clients are generated from qualified leads so there is no cold calling but you will need to be tenacious and be able to make at least 2 hours of outbound calls per day to set up face to face meetings
- Immaculately presented and care about the face to face approach of presenting and closing sales
- Communicate successfully - both via email and on the phone
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, etc.) and CRM systems and welcome innovative technologies such as live screen to screen presenting and video calls
- You will be expected to work to clear KPI’s and targets and achieve high scoring in our internal audits and compliance grading to ensure our customer is at the forefront of what we do
What we can offer our Property Sales Consultant:
We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business and are a close team with a low staff turnover. Training and real support are provided to help our property sales consultant reach their true earning potential and outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year.
The company offers generous employee benefits such as private health care (after 1 years service) and has a strong social structure which includes activities such as summer barbeques and parties, teambuilding events & company holidays such as the whole company going to Las Vegas for exceeding annual targets.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Property Sales Consultant then please click ‘Apply’ today!