Property Sales Consultant / Property Rental Consultant - Dubai
Would you like to work in the sun, with a great quality of life in one of the world’s dream destinations?
Would you like to take advantage of the re-growth of the Dubai real estate market?
Do you have sales / estate agency experience or do you feel you’re the right candidate?
Are you tired of paying tax and the rain?
If your answer is YES! then we would love to hear from you.
We have two positions dependent on your experience.
Rental Consultant - £50,000 - £100,000 OTE Tax Free (no cap on earnings)
Sales Consultant - £150,000 - £200,000 OTE Tax Free (no cap on earnings)
Your job title will be Property Sales Consultant / Property Rental Consultant, depending on your level of experience.
- The company has a career plan to promote successful candidates to: Team leader, Leasing Manager, Sales Manager, Off Plan Sales Manager and Director positions for people to progress into.
- Generate property listings through networking and warm/cold calling
- Market and promote properties across all major property portals
- Strong qualification of clients to ensure we are matching them to suitable properties
- Conduct property viewings with clients and valuations with landlords/owners
- Negotiating between both parties to ensure a successful outcome
- Provide excellent service ensuing repeat business
- Offer current market advice and property valuations
Our client has an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join the fastest growing real estate company based in the heart of Dubai. They are rapidly expanding and looking for experienced brokers to service leads generated from their strong marketing campaigns.
The company has an extensive marketing budget and aims to be the leading real estate company in Dubai by 2018.
Committed to invest into their staff and putting their money where their mouth is:
- Industry leading marketing campaigns to make potential clients aware of them prior to you contacting.
- Access to high net worth clients not available in the market
- The company is visible across Dubai with outdoor advertising plus hundreds of branded taxis
They are committed to producing successful agents and offer a unique training program that can:
- Turn beginners into deal closing agents within weeks.
- Refine candidates with existing property experience into Dubai property market experts.
What they offer:
They understand relocating to another Country can be tough so have created different packages to suit different candidates in that process.
- Packages are dependent on experience and ability so apply today and find out what’s on offer!
- Standard package always offers minimum below.
- Private medical cover with the leading insurance company in the middle east
- RERA paid for (Regulation to be a certified property consultant in Dubai)
- High Commission rates percentage increases at thresholds
- Full training and management schedule with continued support
- New projects exclusively bought and sold internally with higher commission package
What they are looking for:
- Possess at least 2 years’ real estate or sales experience
- Candidates motivated by money and success
- Have an ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Demonstrate strong objection handling skills
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
- Enjoy working in a fun faced paced environment
- Possess a full driving license
- Be at least 21 years’ old
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"