Our client is a fast-growing, successful company specialising in prestigious, high-end homes across the country. They are currently recruiting for a bright and motivated Property Sales Consultant to join their property sales team in their Luxury Village in Englefield Green.
Experience of Property Sales is essential for this role.
- Conducting professional viewings of show homes, stock plots and the Main House facilities
- Understanding the Company’s concept and qualifying customers to identify good prospects
- Following leads on a daily basis to secure appointments
- Conducting follow up calls or emails to encourage revisits and sales
- Maintaining relationships with customers through regular review contact
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Property Sales is essential
- Track record in achieving sales targets on a regular basis
- Consultative selling style - this is not a hard sell but at the same time the ability to close is important
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst being a team player
- Excellent verbal and personal presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, friendly and engaging
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company who are leaders within their industry. This role is ideal for a confident person with great communication skills and the ability to understand the needs of the customer. They should also have a good service ethos, PC skills and basic administrative skills. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to work and progress in a sales driven, results oriented environment.
The working hours are 37.5 hours a week. The candidate will be expected to work 5 days out of 7 including occasional weekends. The salary on offer is £25k base with an OTE of £40k plus incentive scheme (commissions paid monthly).
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
- Real Estate
- Luxury Lifestyle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job