Our client is a fast-growing, successful company specialising in luxury property. Their properties are prestigious, high-end homes across the country. They are currently recruiting for a bright and motivated Sales Consultant to join their team.
TheHomes Sales Consultant will be responsible for property sales in the Luxury Village in Clapham.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Conducting professional viewings of show homes, stock plots and the Main House facilities
- Understanding the Company’s concept and qualifying customers to identify good prospects
- Following leads on a daily basis to secure appointments
- Conducting follow up calls or emails to encourage revisits and sales
- Maintaining relationships with customers through regular review contact
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times
Skills and experience required
- Track record in achieving sales targets on a regular basis
- Experience of property sales an advantage
- Consultative selling style - this is not a hard sell but at the same time the ability to close is important
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst being a team player is important
- Excellent verbal and personal presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, friendly and engaging.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company who are leaders within their industry. This role is ideal for a confident person with great communication skills and the ability to understand the needs of the customer. They should also have a good service ethos, PC skills and basic administrative skills. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to work and progress in a sales driven, results oriented environment.
The working hours are 37.5 hours a week. The candidate will be expected to work 5 days out of 7 including occasional weekends. The salary on offer is £27k base with an OTE of £55k+ plus incentive scheme (commissions paid monthly).
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
- sales consultant