Property Sales and Leasing Consultant - Dubai
The Middle East’s largest property agency offers the most comprehensive selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the UAE.
Established in 1986, Better Homes currently has offices and franchises across the region, connecting real estate to buyers locally and globally with its 400 plus team of certified and specialized consultants. Having operated in the region for nearly 30 years, we have a strong reputation and brand presence, with dedicated marketing and admin support, market leading CRM software and the largest leads database in Dubai with 24/7 Customer Call Centre support.
You will be joining a diverse and experienced team, with a strong platform on which to build a successful and rewarding career in the UAE property market.
If you are enthusiastic and motivated sales or property professional, with a determination to succeed, then we would like to meet you!
Mixing time between centrally located branches in Dubai and being out and meeting with customers, viewing villas and apartments in the sunshine, no two days are the same!
Sales and Leasing Consultants are provided with all the necessary tools and support needed to deliver this market-leading service, guaranteeing a long and rewarding career to all who have their sights set on success.
So, if you want success and are motivated by money then get in touch to discuss current opportunities to join our elite team of Sales and Leasing Consultants here in Dubai.
We will offer you…
· Uncapped tax-free earnings
· Up to 65% commission payable
· UAE Working Visa
· Industry leading sales and leasing training and support throughout your career
· UAE brokerage license (RERA)
· Our Sales and Leasing Consultants have the choice of offices based in key communities around Dubai
· Career opportunities at Management level
· Incentives and rewards for top performing Sales and leasing Consultants
All we need from you…
· Determination to succeed
· Ambitious and self-motivated sales professional
· Positive and with a strong work ethic
· Team player
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Sales or customer service experience
· Valid UK driving license
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job