Our Client is an international firm of property consultants who deal in the UK, Europe and all major US markets. They cover all aspects of property including management, investment and development. They are one of the strongest market-leading consulting firms in the country, who strive for excellence in providing high quality, relevant advice based on detailed market knowledge and sector understanding.
The role will include the following duties:
- Analysing UK logistics and multi-let industrial property market sectors.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations.
- Managing sector-specific databases.
- Being responsible for identifying and delivering research projects.
- Ensuring that targets are met at agreed deadlines.
- Contributing to the development of the research department.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports.
- Assisting in external requests for information.
- Working with various business teams including agency and capital markets.
- Being the key point of contact for advice on mapping, economics and other property-related information.
- Other research-related duties commensurate with the needs of the business and the abilities of the post holder.
The Person must be educated to a degree level and have the ability to see practical business opportunities. You must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex issues to research/property professionals. You must have a proven track record of database management skills. You must be able to work cooperatively as a team-player and be able to build and retain effective relationships at all levels. You must have a highly organised approach to work; managing time effectively and following tight deadlines. You must be professional and capable of representing the firm, it is preferred that you have previous experience of working in a professional environment.
This is a great opportunity for the successful person to widen their knowledge of the Property industry and enhance responsibility. This role will add value to your career and the potential to progress within one of the strongest Commercial Property Research Firms.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
- commercial property