Property/Rent Management Officer
Award Winning Mortgage Service Provider
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5.00pm)
Birmingham Based (Solihull)
£19,000 + Additional Benefits
RZ Group are currently working closely with an Award Winning and Industry Leading Financial Services provider recruiting within various areas of their business.
The role currently available is a Rent Management Officer within our clients First Mortgage Servicing Department.
Our clients First Mortgage Servicing Department provide a service to the companies' customers by facilitating the rent/sale of property, to do this our client will oversee the process of marketing the property by liaising with estate agents, they will address any issues in regards to rent negotiation/valuation negotiation and in the case of letting will also oversee the Receivership of Rent process.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Ensure the correct property strategy is recommended through the careful and detailed analysis of valuations, rental value, actual and anticipated costs, tenant/property profiles and relevant mortgage account data
* Proactively monitor tenant arrears and sales and lettings activity
* To manage properties on behalf of the appointed receiver of rent in the most efficient way in order to minimise loss
Key skills and experience required;
* Knowledge and understanding of the Receivership of Rent process
* Experience of working in the property industry, understanding of the lettings process
* Highly organised
* Excellent communication skills (communicating with various externals, estate agencies, venders, landlords, tenants etc.)
* Minimum Grade C or above GCSE in Maths and English
Please apply to this role for immediate review or contact Kerry Lyons for more information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Rent Receivership" "Buy to let" "Property" "Property Management" "Property Coordinator" "Renting" "Rent" "Lettings"